Friday, December 25, 2009

My 1st Christmas Eve!!!

I had a great first Christmas Eve with my family this year! Mommy, daddy and I were so happy to finally be back in Illinois and be able to see the people that we love so much. This year we headed over to my Uncle Jay and Aunt Laura's house. When we got there Meme and Papa were there too and of course Justin and Jack. I was so excited to see everyone. We went to church together and then had a great lobster dinner followed by opening lots of presents. I was pretty much spoiled rotten by Uncle Jay, Aunt Laura, Meme, Papa, Justin, Jack, Aunt Jean, Aunt Judy and Aunt Paula. Between all those people I racked up some serious loot that involved a lot of fun toys and of course some more cute clothes for me:) Thank you everyone for all the great gifts but more importantly thank you for loving me so much and being a part of my life!

Here I am in front of our tree at our apartment....
Meme bought this cute hat for me although it was a bit big for me I still found it fun to try on.. Next year mommy said I can try wearing it again!

My mommy and me!

My daddy and me!

I got all dressed up for church... don't I look so pretty? (yes I was tipping over if you were thinking that)


Our family Christmas picture 2009

Here I am with mommy and my cousins Justin and Jack!

Justin and Jack had this cool gingerbread house at their house and I really liked playing with it but I didn't get any of that candy off this year. Maybe next year someone will give me something!

"Mommy stop taking pictures and rip me off one of these candy canes please"
YES all these presents lined up were for me. Mommy had to help me unwrap them all. Boy oh boy I feel pretty lucky and loved!
All the family presents .....

A fabulous 2009 Christmas!!!