Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My 4 month doctors appointment

This morning mommy and I went to Barrington to try out a new doctor. My Uncle Jay went to medical school with him so he came highly recommended. I knew what my 4 month appointment would mean, more SHOTS! I had to get 3 more shots in my legs and 1 orally.. I cried but I was really tough and was snoring zzzzzz's by the time we hit the car. Mommy and I really liked my new doctor. He was very helpful and informative. That's important! I got weighed and I am tipping the scale now at 10 pounds 5 1/2 ounces and 25 inches long. We are still a little worried about how tiny I am so we are going back in 2 weeks to get weighed again. The doctor said I just might be a tall skinny baby. Well that is about it. We are suppose to get a lot of snow overnight so I am anxious to wake up tomorrow and see what is out there!