Friday, March 26, 2010

The cutest little bunny!

Yesterday mommy and I went out to visit Aunt Laura and she watched me as mommy got her hair done. While I was there I got an Easter surprise from her: my very own bunny hat, carrot and basket. So of course mommy had to take a few thousand pictures today of me... So here goes!


'Aren't I such a cute bunny?"

"check out my cool new baba holder"


Smiles all around today..."but now I am thinking about getting a little closer to the door so I can look out the window... so here I go"

"whew, I made it... what a beautiful day out... daddy you out there somewhere?"

" Oh hi mommy how do I look from this angle?"
"WAIT is that daddy I see out there???"

"daddy is that you????...I can't see so I had to get a little closer, daddy???"


"nope that wasn't daddy... guess I'll just have to sit and wait until he gets home from work"