Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wiggles and Giggles...

Tuesdays are the days mommy and I go to our wiggles and giggles class at the park district. Daddy always asks me" Avery what did you do today at wiggles and giggles class?". And then I have to tell him all the fun things we do. So today mommy thought it would be nice to bring the camera(you know mommy with that thing) and document what a regular class is like. Today was a bit different because it was an Easter theme and we got to play with eggs.


First when we get there we go to the mat and sit down.. this is where I do a lot of my 'thinking about life'........."hmmmmm wonder if my teacher is going to read us a book today?"
"yep!!! We got to sit with our mommy's and read 2 books"
"then we got to read an Easter story on our own. I picked out a really good one!"


"next up we got to shake some eggs while the music was playing"



"I shook but I just had to have a taste too!"

"mmmmm this egg sure is good!"


"then we get some time to crawl around..."

"and dump out the basket full of eggs"


"and then smile for the nice mommy next to me... but not MY mommy"

"I even get to interact with the other kids..this little girl is older than I am and her name is Luca"

"next up..... parachute time!!! We get to shake it and it makes waves"


"And once that's all over its back to 'pretending' to crawl again. My intentions are good but I just don't have enough oomph yet"
"and then at the very end I get to play with big toys. This one I got to ride on and I loved it! I hope mommy and daddy get me one of these soon!"
The end!