Monday, March 8, 2010

Swim, swim, swim, swim......

This morning was mommy and I's first swim class at the park district. I was really excited to go try it out. The pictures tell a good little story about my morning...

Here I am in the locker room with mommy getting ready for our 9:00am-9:30am water babies class. I had to squeeze my little bum into my swimsuit and my swim diaper... I am really happy to be trying this out....
Mommy was telling me all the fun things we would do in the pool and how we would meet other friends. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling about how fun this was going to be...

Next up.. we were waiting at the pool for the instructor to give us the OK to get in...
"OH MY... it's time!"

No pictures were taken in the pool because mommy and I were busy singing and playing games and even kicking our feet but here I am all wet and done with my first class.

That was a lot of work for one little girl... I was snoring zzzz's before we left the parking lot(at least that is what mommy told me). I had a super fun time in the water. I didn't cry and the instructor said that I looked pretty comfortable in the water. I can't wait for next week but for now I am going to sleep just a little longer.....