Monday, March 8, 2010

Meme's birthday weekend!!

This past weekend. Meme and Papa came up to visit. It was Meme's birthday on Sunday so we celebrated with her all weekend. It was a great weekend and I had lots of fun with the family.

Here I am with the birthday girl:


On Sunday we went to brunch and here I am with daddy and my cousin Jack.. I got to try pancakes for the first time..now I didn't eat this big piece I assure you that mommy and daddy cut it up in really teeny tiny pieces for me. It was pretty good!
Here I am very proud of myself sitting in a highchair at the restaurant for the first time.
Daddy feeding me some veggies after I had some of those yummy pancakes. I have to say the pancakes were much better:)
Meme, Papa, Justin and me at Aunt Laura and Uncle Jay's house after brunch!
What a great weekend!!!!