Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No more pictures please!!

So some of you might be wondering why things on the blog have been kinda quiet lately. Well mommy and I have been keeping very busy with our classes and playgroups. We are starting to meet new friends and even spend time outside on the really nice days. I have also been 'running' with mommy in the stroller as she prepared for an 8K race she ran in on Sunday. We have been spending time at the lake which is just a short walk from our house. Not much time to be on the computer these days.. Mommy runs a tight ship!!(at least that is what I hear daddy say all the time)

As for me, I am just enjoying life.....not crawling yet but some days I get myself all ready to and then decide it is much easier to just roll over or call for mommy and daddy to come get me and flip me around. I continue to do great with my naps during the day and I'm finally in a good routine. Some days I like to roll around and around in my crib for 20-30 minutes before I fall asleep but I don't cry anymore.

You ask...."where are all the new pictures??" Well I have decided that I WILL NOT look at the camera for mommy and I WILL NOT smile either. Here is a good example of the kind of picture mommy gets these days.... I told her "at least this one I am looking at you!"


"seriously mommy let's not take any pictures for just one day!"