Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Baby Bonanza in Chicago!

The mommy and daddy to be at 20 weeks!
John, Kalli, Me and Geoff......

The party planners and me!



My sister, dad, nephew Justin, mom, and nephew Jack


Meme and Papa



Great friends!!


Norah and I!



The 3 pregnant girls... Norah(31 weeks), me(20 weeks) and Kalli(36 weeks)


Cupcake tree... yum yum!



The speciality drinks for the day!



Decorations


Food


This past weekend Geoff and I went to Chicago to help celebrate all of the babies being born this year! 2 of my very best friends are pregnant and 4 of our very close friends threw us a fabulous party that was named the baby bonanza. It was a ton of fun!! It started at 3pm and and I think the last person left at almost 1am... Now that is a good party! We got to see a ton of friends and family and had lots of good food and drink (well some of us just had water:))! We had a blast! Thanks to everyone involved in the party and all the wonderful and generous gifts!! We are very lucky to have such great friends and family!