Friday, March 20, 2009

Ohhhh ohhhh we're half way there......

Seems hard to believe that I am to the 20 week mark which means my pregnancy is halfway over. Wow! Time is flying by.... I am officially wearing maternity pants now on a regular basis more for the comfort factor and I am loving it! It is nice to have room to breath. I am feeling great and my appetite has increased considerably in the last several weeks. The phrase "I can't get enough" is holding pretty true for me these days. We are actually on our way to the airport as we are very excited to be going to Chicago this weekend. Tomorrow we are having a "baby bonanza" (aka party) for myself and my two great friends Kalli and Norah who are pregnant as well. I am very much looking forward to some time in my favorite city with my favorite people!