Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shop till you drop!

It is no secret that one of my favorite pastimes is shopping, well since we have found out we are having a little girl all I want to do is shop but for someone else this time, someone very little:) Baby Sherman is going to be one spoiled little girl for sure... Now daddy thinks that she already has enough cute pink and frilly outfits but mommy is just having too much fun to stop now!!! In addition to being a regular at all these baby stores I have also spent many hours registering for Baby Sherman online... The internet has become a close shopping friend of mine. We are registered at Babies R US and Target!!

I just cannot express how excited I am about this pregnancy and the idea of having a little girl soon in our house. Geoff will definitely be outnumbered 3 to 1(for those of you trying to figure it out, Trixie, the dog makes it in the equation) but I know he is going to be a wonderful dad. I told him the other day I am so happy and on cloud nine that I barely notice anything happening around me! What a great feeling for sure! I struggled with the idea of whether to find out the sex of the baby or wait for that wonderful surprise one hot day in August, but I am SO glad we decided we were too impatient to wait. In the last 5 days since the ultrasound I feel like I have already started to bond with the baby and it really has made it more personal for us. I am very happy with our decision to find out and I am pretty sure the retail stores and our credit card company are happy about it too!