Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We have movement!

Today I am 17 weeks and 3 days and I have been feeling Baby Sherman a lot! It has been amazing. It started as a little "tickle" or "flutter" a couple of weeks ago and has been getting stronger as the days and weeks go on. So tonight I thought that I would see if the baby would move for daddy. Geoff put his hand on my belly and sure enough within seconds the baby was moving around like crazy and daddy could feel him/her! All Geoff kept saying was " oh my god this is crazy!" I felt the biggest move /kick/tickle whatver you want to call it tonight while Geoff was touching my belly! I had just got done tapping on my belly in hopes of getting baby Sherman rolling around in there and sure enough he/she responded to my tap and my voice! What a great day and I am loving the reassurance that the baby is safe in there and enjoying the comfort of my belly!