Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Scale was BROKEN!

I just got back from my regular monthly doctors appointment with Dr. Hannah. He told me that he had not slept all night as he had 4 deliveries in the night from 9pm to 3am. Yikes! That is a whole lot of baby's going on and he said he thought it was the change in the weather here...yesterday it was 80 degrees today 30 and tomorrow they are predicting a wintry mix which for Northwest Arkansas probably means a light dusting of snow flurries....

All went well with my 18 week appointment EXCEPT I think the scale at their office may have been broken today because it said I had gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks... Can you say lay off the peeps and animal crackers? All kidding aside he said I was well within the normal weight gain for being almost half through the pregnancy.. He said most of the weight I will be gaining in the next month is fluid. Hahaha I think he was humoring me or maybe preparing me for my next weigh in in 4 weeks.

Baby Sherman's heart rate was in the 150's today and could be heard really easily just below my belly button. All went well and at the end of the appointment he asked me my prediction for the BIG ultrasound tomorrow and I said I was unsure if I was going boy or girl. After asking a couple of questions and looking at my chart... he responded........ I am guessing girl!! 21 hours and we will know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!